Pages

Monday 24 August 2009

First Contingent

With just 14 hours to go before I wizz off to France for a bit of 'bunker busting' with some colleagues I managed to get the first contingent finished. Sorry for the oicture quality but I guess I've rushed as my good lady would like me to take her out for tea before I disappear and can't understand the urgency to post!








Even though the pics aren't the best it gives a good impression of what everything will look like. I've put banners and standards on to try and start and get an idea of what looks right on the figures. I quite like the Neville set up compared to Scrope, i.e. the small swallow tail with the archers, the badge banner with the bills and the large standard with the men at arms?






They will easily be replaced when the time comes but for now at least it gives an idea what it will look like. Any way first contingent done, 6 days in France and then start on the second with a fury!!.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome!!!

    Please check out and follow my blog http://definedsentences.blogspot.com

    You wont be disappointed...its worth the time.
    Thanks in advance

    http://definedsentences.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way.. How long did it take to put that model together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how long Graham took to put these ones together, but my own contingent posted earlier took about a week of easy painting; probably about 8 hours of painting in total.

    ReplyDelete