Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Nano-Towton



No time to refight the battle with 20000 or more figures? Not enough space? You need new, improved Nano-Towton(tm)! Nano-Towton uses amazing miniaturised technology to permit you to refight the battle of Towton in an area as small as 2' x 2' (600mm x 600mm). Want to know how to do it? Download the orders of battle and special rules here. You will also need the Basic Impetus rules, which are freely downloadable here.

The idea is that you can have some semblance of a refight using armies of only around ten stands each in a short space of time. I chose to do this with Basic Impetus because they are free and I prefer them to DBA.



4 comments:

  1. looks good, thanks for putting this together. Ill have to give it a try

    Cheers
    steve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy it. The best bit is that with the current weather you can just sculpt the terrain in the snow like I did. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I detect just a hint of madness creeping into this project!! What next the nano-retreat from Moscow?
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure about the madness, but I did enjoy scultping the terrain from the snow in my back garden, so a retreat from Moscow may be in order for a future winter.

    ReplyDelete